Saturday, November 6, 2010

randomness

hey, peeps.. its been a long time ever since i updated my blog.. i seriously have NO TIME to do it.. with finals coming up, it made me feel guilty doing other stuff besides studying.. shit, i really am in the mist of becoming the world's universe's most nerdy person.. oh wait, i already am.. lmao.

BBBUUUUTTTT, after abandoning this blog 4 god knows how long, my itchy-self-wandering-i-have-nothing-to-do-with-it hands manage to click on the NEW POST button andddd ta-da! here i am!!

i was skypimg with STEPH C. yesterday when she gave me a link. it turned out to be sweet love stories written by ppl from around the world. AND i can't stop reading them so my bio notes laid beside my laptop totally forgotten for the whole day.. so much bout getting a high ATAR..

anyways, after reading bout love stories, it made feel lovey-dovey all over and so i proceeded to google for love quotes! i can't believe i GOOGLED for them! after going through a few, i found out that most of them were quite icky, some of them were quite sweet though.. and i thought of sharing some with you guys, so here goes..


"I miss you even more than I could have believed; and I was prepared to miss you a good deal."
--Vita Sackville-West

 "There is only one happiness in life, to love and be loved."

 "Somewhere there's someone who dreams of your smile..."
--Unknown

"Love is that condition in which the happiness of another person is essential to your own."
--Robert Heinlein

there are many more. but heck, imma lazy.. ;p so that's all for now

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment