Thursday, September 30, 2010

Grrrrr....

okaaayyy.. i'm going to curse in my second blogpost.. but please don't change your perception against me ya? dat bastard is seriously getting on my nerves mannn... steph c. ask is there another word to replace f*** cuz she dun wanna use that word that many times..

seriously, how can he do that to my frens? arrrggghhhh!!!! i really didn't know that such guys could exist. i really can't find a suitable word to curse at him mannn...

wtv la, karma will turn around and bite him in the ass one fine day.. hope it bite him hard.. ahh... dat will be the sweetest moment in my life.. nyehehe..

i'm not going to waste my blog space crapping bout a guy who is not worth my time.. juz hope that he stay out of  my frens life and leave us all alone.. juz GO TO HELL MAN.. oh wait, even hell doesn't have space for youuuuu.. so juz go to some place and rot urself out, u BASTAAARRRD...

note to self: i'm going to be a ridiculously polite girl in my next post and not swear..

as for now, ciaoz..
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment