Friday, August 23, 2013

Cai Ting's 21st!!

hello there again!! I know that it has been a looong time since my last blog. Well, I really have been very busy.

There are just too many things to do!!

With my hectic schedule (who says that semester 5 is easy and free?!?!), there are hell lot to finish up!! assignments after assignments coming up even before I can finish up the one before. AANNND, not to mention those presentations as well.

anyways, enough of my ranting and I shall proceed to the highlight of my post for today!!

this will be a list of continuous posts, as there are too many events happening each near to each others!!

first, there is Cai Ting's birthday, which is on the 31st of July.

I KNOW, it is like ages ago, but with all the things happening? NOT POSSIBLE TO UPDATE MY BLOG.

okay. to the point now.

on that day itself, which is 31st of July, we had our computer quiz. So, Shiow Pyng 'asked' Cai Ting to go out for dinner using the excuse of 'releasing stress'. Cai Ting agreed, then, I thought that she should have guessed that we are going to celebrate with her, therefore, after the our quiz, we took a taxi and headed straight to a bakery shop.

We pulled her into the bakery shop and asked her to choose what she likes and we will pay for her. Not creative isn't it? But really, we have ran out of ideas planning birthday celebrations! Lol.. 

And this was what she chose:


Haha.. A really BIG birthday cake isn't it? Well, she chose it herself.. *shrugs* As long as she's happy!!
After paying for the CAKE, head towards our main destination: MINARAE.
It's a korean restaurant situated in sri petaling just near our uni. Suggested by Yee Yein as she went there with her classmates before. I did go through the reviews about this restaurant online and all of them were good!!
The restaurant is situated on the first floor, when climbing up the stairs, I noticed that there are many pictures of koreans dressed up in their traditional costumes, which is very unique. The stairs are also well-lit and which presented a feeling of welcoming its customers. The moment I entered the restaurant, I was immediately awed by the ambiance in the restaurant. It had that cosy feeling of a korean garden house. 

The restaurant is divided into two sections:

Section 1: with normal tables and chairs

 
Section 2: with korean styled table and chairs

Colourful little flowers increase cosiness of the restaurant

In additional, the service there was excellent too!! The moment we stepped into the restaurant, we were immediately approached by a friendly waiter and were asked which section do we prefer to dine in. Of course we chose the korean style!! Then, we were ushered to our table and were immediately given menus. 

After ordering our food, the time used while waiting for our food to arrive was of course used for ------- TAKING PICTURES!!!

The birthday girl - Tan Cai Ting
Cai Ting & Shiow Pyng

Hannah - forever camera ready!!
See see see! the silly girl, silly a not?!?!
Shiow Pyng & I - sorry for my fugly face, quiz day: no time to put on contacts and makeup
Hannah & I
Our silly faces


Yuuuum Seng!!! XD
The rice was nicely cooked
BBQ pork slices!! This is highly recommended!!
Kimchi Jiggae - Kimchi Soup
Their lettuce was very fresh
Before...........
and AFTER!!!  We are such PIGS!!!


 After a satisfying meal, we then went to baskin robbins for ice cream as it is wednesday - PINK DAY!!



Not forgetting a self shot
All in all, it was a very satisfying day - a total 'releasing stress' day!! and to add the icing on the cake, I got 19 out of 20 questions correct for my quiz!!

 DOUBLE JOY!!!

I must really study hard for all my exams also, cause the feeling when you get to know you have achieved good results is  priceless!!

will update on the next post soon!!

as for now,
xoxo.

yu xin

 

1 comment:

  1. heloooo! haha! surprised I'm here? :P
    I knew u all sure gonna celebrate with me one! coz u tak berat hati nak let me be alone on my bday rite? haha

    Thx for celebrating with me, u girls! it was an awesome day :D

    ReplyDelete