Thursday, March 31, 2011

I'M BBBAAACCCKKKK!!! RAWWWRRRR!!!

after god know's how many decades of ditching my poor poor blogie, i proudly announce I'M BAAACCCKKKK!!!! YAY!!!

a lot of things happened during my MIA period.. too lazy to write everything now.. but i'll slowly update everything here... man man lai...

anyways, i juz wanna remind all the girls out there PLEASE DON'T WALK ALONE ON THE STREETS NO MATTER DAY OR NIGHT.. IT'S NOT SAFE ANYMORE.. DON'T SAY NOBODY WARNED YOU.. U'LL REGRET WEN SUMTHING HAPPENED TO U.. dis is not to scare u..

i just became a victim of a snatch theft incident.. dat BASTARD snatched my whole handbag.. all my most prized possessions are inside!!! it may not be important to others but those stuff are my life!!! arrrgggghh!!!! just thinking bout it makes my blood boil.. if i get to bump into him again, den i'll make sure he get the taste of my geram-ness..

but on the bright side, THANK GOD he doesn't have a knife, THANK GOD i din't go into a coma like other snatch theft victims, THANK GOD i'm still alive, THANK GOD my four limbs are still intact.. i just fell and hurt my knee, palm and my hips dats all.. dat will heal in no time.. but i'll remember the feeling wen the guy first tugged on my bag forever.. and i hope dat that i'll never ever have to feel that again.. it's real scary.. trust me, u guys won't wanna feel wat i feel... it's really a nightmare.. i can never ever erase that particular scene when i see him speeding away on his motorbike with all my prized possesions.. the hatred against all snatch thefts will never fade..

SOOOO, dats all for now..

will keep u guys updated bout my latest craziness!!!

meanwhile,
toodles!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment